Join your colleagues for an exciting new educational event, with two of the nation’s leading bankruptcy speakers, many of Michigan’s own bankruptcy judges and trustees, and outstanding Michigan presenters from the eastern and western districts.
Benefits of attendance:
- Meet the movers and shakers of bankruptcy practice outside an adversarial proceeding
- Admit evidence with confidence by watching experienced litigators demonstrate and explain the right way to lay a foundation for the most common exhibits and valuations
- Confirm your Chapter 13 cases without costly and time consuming court appearances
- Know the proof of claim requirements inside and out
- Prepare documents that are right the first time
- Avoid the many perils and pitfalls when divorce and bankruptcy intersect
- Take home a print binder of all the most recent Chapter 13 cases
- Receive a searchable CD of all course material contributions
Visit The Institute of Continuing Legal Education.